MNG2601 General Management – Semester 1
MNG2601 General Management
- Your friendly Student Advisor (Tutor) will facilitate the entire experience.
- A vibrant discussion forum for engaging with your classmates and Student Advisor with any subject related matters.
- An activity feed to keep up to date with what is going on with your group
- Email updates or digests direct to your inbox so you know when there are discussion on your forum
- You can start engaging even more personally with your fellow students by sending them direct friendship requests on the forum.
- Revision App where you can compare and discuss assignments and past exam questions.
- An exam pack will be made available for students (mock exam typical questions and answers)
- Share useful resources with your classmates (click below to see what is there now)
- Students have access to a lecturer to answer all questions.
SKU: N/ACategories: 1st Semester, 2nd Level, BCom, Management, Premium, Study Groups
- MNG2601 STUDY PACK.pdf
- MNG2601 2015 NOTES TWP (Buzy).docx
- Study Unit 1 - 13
- MNG2601 2017 NOTES TWP.pdf
- MNG2601 STUDY PACK 2017.pdf
- MNG2601 Study Timetable Calender.docx
This Study Group has an in-house Academic Lecturer
MNG2601 General Management enables students to apply management skills, roles and functions in the wider context of the organisation as an open system, interacting with its market and macro environment.
Prescribed Book for MNG2601 General Management
|Title||Contemporary management principles|
|Publisher||Cape Town: Juta.|
Resources for MNG2601-MNG2016 General Management
Back to top
11-07-2014 03:19 PM#1411
11-07-2014 03:20 PM#1412
11-07-2014 03:21 PM#1413
11-07-2014 03:23 PM#1414
11-07-2014 03:23 PM#1415
11-07-2014 03:24 PM#1416
11-07-2014 03:25 PM#1417
11-07-2014 03:41 PM#1418
11-07-2014 04:53 PM#1419
Can someone PLEASE tell me how do I get a hold of these mark-reading sheets to fill in the multiple choice assignments ?
They say "Only use the orange mark-reading sheet that you received with your study material. No other sheets will be
accepted." , but I can't find these sheets anywhere on my myUnisa site.
11-07-2014 04:56 PM#1420
They should have mailed them to you together with some big brown envelopes. If you didn't receive any you can just email [email protected]. They usually respond in a timely manner.
Although honestly, I'd suggest that you rather just submit multiple choice assignments online. It's a lot easier and you're assured of it not getting lost in the post.
11-07-2014 05:02 PM#1421
11-07-2014 05:10 PM#1422
So if i click on the submit button next to the assignment that requires the the mark reading sheet will the sheet pop up so that can download it?
Last edited by svartalfheim_0; 11-07-2014 at 05:13 PM.
11-07-2014 05:11 PM#1423
Anyone have any advice/tips on studying and passing aue2601 & 2602?
11-07-2014 05:14 PM#1424
I'm really anxious to start get started. This semester I want above 85% for every module.
I know it should be doable because most modules can each be worked through in about a week if I put in 8+ hours daily, then I'd just have to revise for the rest of the semester and practice coding, etc.
The only one I'm worried about is MNG2601. MNB1501 and MNB1601 were both parrot modules and I worry that this one might be one too. I don't think I have it in me to study like that anymore.
Last edited by Zewp; 11-07-2014 at 05:18 PM.
11-07-2014 05:16 PM#1425